Traffic cone usually made of rubber or EVA and PE resin mixed with UV protection. The standard of height ranging from 45-100 centimeters, the most commonly used is 80 centimeters attached white reflective sleeves. With its strength and weather resistance, traffic cone can be used both indoor and outdoor.
- Works in barricade or separateness to hold up and compart traffic runoff.
- Leads traffic : protects constrution establishment and passerby.
- Durable, good elasticity, glistening.
- Have impact on caution and insulation.
- Used to remind the drivers that traffic ahead may have an accident or a construction site.
- Used to divide or combine traffic channels.